K N O X V I L L E ' S O N L Y T U R K I S H C U I S I N E
1823 Cumberland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37916
Ephesus is a family owned restaurant operating since 2007. Located between 18th and 19th Street at the UT Strip, next to The Half Barrel. The website is a great place to check out our menu, hours, contact info, pictures, and now to order online! See below for some of the items that we carry.
- Deliciously seasoned juicy kabobs
- Freshly Sliced Gyros through out the day
- The Wraps for a light meal
- Greek style Salads, freshly cut, topped with our unique Turkish Dressing
- The Vegetarian Plates - Ephesus Veggie, Istanbul plate, Athens Dish, are consists of the combination of our irresistible appetizers (Great for the people who are vegetarian)
- Kids section, smaller and porportioned sized meal of most of our dishes for the kids
- Appetizers - Feta Cheese Rolls, Tabbouleh, Babaghannouj, Hummus, Falafel and many more...
- Our famous home-made Baklava - made up of walnuts, pistachios, covered with pure honey
- And try our hot Turkish Tea and or Turkish Coffee wake you up or give boost of energy
We do delivery around campus area upon request. With Student ID get 15% OFF. Student discount cannot be applied for delivery orders or online credit card payments. Catering, reservation available. For more info, call us at (865) 524-0884 or email us at email@example.com
Join us on Facebook: Ephesus Mediterranean Grill
Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m. 9:00 p.m. Sunday 12 p.m. 8:30 p.m.